A multi award-winning journalist and writer, Diane combines her decades of business experience as an executive, board member, and angel investor with her small-town kid adventures and experiences as a late Stage 3 breast cancer survivor.
The result? Memorably unique stories of grit and inspiration.
Invite Diane to deliver a high-energy, humorously inspirational message at your next event.
Thinking about writing and self-publishing a book? Changing careers? Working with a mentor to define and execute on a new life trajectory?
Diane is available for individualized coaching on topics including:
- How to find your inspiration and the time to write
- The challenges of life after cancer
- The unique opportunities of life after cancer
- How to grow your professional network
- The differences between self-publishing and traditional publishing
- The importance of differentiating yourself
- How to define and grow your personal brand
- Work/life balance
- How to attack middle age with optimism and gusto